BARC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces
Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology) :
- B.Sc. with 60% marks followed by post graduate Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) with 60% marks or B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology) with 60% marks
Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) :
- B.Sc. with 60% marks + DMRIT / DNMT / DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology / Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) OR
- B.Sc (Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks.
Scientific Assistant/C (Medical Social Worker) :
- Post-Graduate Degree in Medical Social Work with 50% marks with SPECIALISATION in subjects of medical and psychiatric / mental health social work.
- Candidates with 2 years’ experience in hospital based medical and psychiatric social work will be preferred.
Sub Officer/B :
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur. AND
- 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) experience out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification. OR
- 15 years relevant experience as Fireman / Driver-cum-Operator out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification.
Scientific Assistant/B (Civil) :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks (3 years after SSC/ 2 years after HSC/B.Sc)