BSIP Technical Assistant A Recruitment 2022- 05 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Full Notification- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) Are Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Technical Assistant ‘A’ on Permanent Basis. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
- Start Date for Apply Online Form: 08/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 28/08/2022
- UR/EWS/OBC: RS 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women: NILL
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Scale of Pay – Level 02, Rs.19,900–63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- )
Selection will be based on Written Test/Objective Test/ Skill or Trade Test.
High School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate. ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates having higher qualification i.e. Graduate in Botany/Geology/Chemistry/Physics and other allied subject.
- Working experience in Palaeobotany/ Paleontology/ Micropaleontology laboratories involving sample processing/ Maceration technique/Preparation of slides and other related work of fossil pollen and spores.
- Working experience to prepare a petrographic thin section of various types of rocks, minerals, petrified wood amber materials will be desirable.
- Hands-on experience in cutting, grinding, and polishing of Coal/Lignite/Hard Rocks/Soft Sediments will be considered as an added qualification.
Total Vacancies- 05 Post (02 for UR, 01 for EWS, 01 for SC, 01 for ST)
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should apply their application only ONLINE through the Institute website www.bsip.res.in under the section “Career”.
- NO hard copy of the application is required to be sent by the candidates to BSIP, Lucknow.
- The Online Application Form will be available w.e.f 08th August, 2022 and the closing date will be 28th August, 2022 (till 1700Hrs.).