Delhi University PGDAV College Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Administrative Officer :
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
Senior Personal Assistant :
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive
- Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs.
- Skill test norms:
- (a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100 w.p.m.
- (b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
- (c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, E-mail communication etc.
Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) :
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Technology/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Electrical / Electronics & Communications OR
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or
- Network administration in a research / Educational institute or commercial / service industry establishment of repute.
Semi Professional Assistant (Library):
- Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline OR any other higher qualification.
- B.Lib. Sc. / B.L.I.Sc.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months.
- Computer course from a recognized / registered institution
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.