Biomedical Engineering 1 (OBC)
- First Class BE/B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Chemical Engineering 1 (EWS)
- First Class BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Computer Centre 1 (OBC)
- First Class BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in Computer Science / IT / Electronics with at least 3 years of hands-on experience on network / web / system / cloud administration/architect security / ERP / HPC/ Data center activities.
Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering 1 (UR)
- First Class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience AND
- Certification in any one of LPIC-2 / LPIC-3 / LFCS / LFCE / OCA/ RHCE/ GCUX/ CompTIA Linux.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 02 (01- SC; 01- OBC)
- First class BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical And Electronics Engineering/ Electronics And Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institution And With at least 03 years of relevant experience.
Physical Training Instructor – 02 (01- OBC; 01- UR) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks OR
- Equivalent grade/CGPA along with Bachelor degree in Physical Education (B.PEd) OR
- Sports Science or its equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA And at least 2 years of full time coaching experience in a recognized university/Institute, OR
- Master’s Degree (full time) in Physical Education/ Sports Science with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA and b) at least 1 year of full time coaching experience in a recognized university / Institute.
Biomedical Engineering 02 (1-SC; 1-OBC)
- First Class BE / B.Tech in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Engineering Physics / Photonics OR
- First Class MSc in Electronics / Instrumentation / Photonics OR
- First-Class Diploma in Instrumentation / Biomedical Engineering with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Chemical Engineering 02 (1-EWS; 1-UR)
- First Class BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering OR
- First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in relevant area.
Chemistry 01 (UR)
- First Class BSc in Chemistry with at least 2 years of experience, particularly, in a chemistry lab / industry/ lab demonstrator in College/ University / Institute / Laboratory etc.
Civil Supervisor (CMD) 02 (1-EWS; 1-OBC)
- First class BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution with at least 01 year of relevant experience OR
- First class Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience.
Communications & Signal Processing – 01
- First Class BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering OR
- First Class MSc in Electronics from a recognized University / Institution OR
- First Class Diploma in Communications / Signal Processing and knowledge of computer applications with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Microelectronics & VLSI – 01
- First Class BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institution OR
- First Class MSc in Electronics from a recognized University/ Institution OR
- First-Class Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering knowledge of Computer Applications with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Multi Skill Assistant Gr. I :
- 10th standard with at least 4 years of experience OR
- 12th standard with at least 2 years of experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year experience, And experience should be in one or more of – physical maintenance of records, photocopying, sending FAX, diary of receipts and outgoing records/papers, dispatch, delivering Dak. OR
- First Class ITI in Electrician Trade with wireman license or Certificate course from National Skill Development Centre in Electrician trade with wireman license and b) at least 3 years of relevant experience (including 1year full time apprenticeship).