Maharashtra ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022- 1457 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Full Notification- Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra State Are Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Craft Instructor (Group-C) in Government ITI. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
- Start Date for Apply Online Form: 17/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 07/09/2022
- UR/EWS/OBC: RS 825/-
- SC/ST: RS 750/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Pay Scale As Per 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale S-14: 38600-122800 Plus Admissible Allowances As Per Rules.
Selection will be based on Common Examination and Professional Test Examination.
Educational Qualification & Experience
(A) a Diploma at least in Second Class in appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology of the Board of Tech. Examinations, Bombay or its equivalent qualification; or
(B) have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination with Mathematics and Science or its equivalent examination, and possess either –
- (i) National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade of the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades or its equivalent; or
- (ii) National Trade Certificate in appropriate trade of the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades or its equivalent; or
- (iii) Trade Certificate in respective trade awarded by the State Council for Training in Vocational Trades of the Maharashtra and
- Have practical experience in appropriate trade for a period of not less than four years including the minimum period prescribed for training by the persons possessing the qualifications.
- Two years practical experience in appropriate trade after acquiring the qualifications in a respective trade in an industry of Goverment Department or Industrial Undertaking or Commercial concern or Corporation or Board established by Government.
Important Note- Provided that, preference may be given to candidates who have successfully completed training in the Central Training Institute for the post of Instructor.
Total Vacancies- 1457 Post
|Division Name||Total Post|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|