|Name of Post:|
UPSSSC UP Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Result & Cutoff, New Exam Date
|Post Date / Update:||16 July 2022 | 01:47 PM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) and Board of Revenue has released the advertisement of Revenue Accountant Recruitment 2022. Any intermediate passed candidates who want to appear in this recruitment exam can apply online from 07 Jan 2022 to 28 Jan 2022. For other information related to recruitment, read the advertisement completely and apply only after that.|
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC BOR Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
UPSSSC Lekhpal Mains Exam Advt No. : 01-Exam/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 07/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 28/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28/01/2022
- Correction Last Date : 04/02/2022
- Cutoff Available : 05/05/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment (Mains) : 24/07/2022
- Exam Date : 31/07/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Fee For Mains Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST : 80/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 80/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Board of Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment 01/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Vacancy Details Total : 8085 Post
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Eligibility
- Must Be Appeared in UPSSSC PET Exam 2021.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
UP Board of Revenue Lekhpal Jobs 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.